- Trek, swim and explore deep into the heart of the famous Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon
- Experience paradise at Tegenungan Waterfall, one of Bali’s most beautiful spots
- Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage temples, the Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and Gunung Kawi
Embrace the opportunity to don your swimwear, go barefoot, jump, trek and swim deep into the heart of a hidden Balinese canyon. Travel by air-conditioned minibus to Tegenungan Waterfall, just a stone’s throw from popular Ubud. It will take you over 100 steps to get up close and personal to the waterfalls.
Spend a busy afternoon exploring some of Bali’s best-loved temples. Start off at Goa Gajah, otherwise known as the Elephant Temple. In true Hindi style, this temple is elaborately decorated with otherworldly carvings and taken over by sprawling tree roots akin to Angkor Wat.
Next, visit one of the few places in Bali that can compete at the Gunung Kawi Temple. Learn about how it’s one of the island’s oldest monuments, a must to experience the history and culture of Indonesia. To get there, pass through the beautiful terraced rice fields that Bali is so famous for.
Return to your accommodation with an all-around feel for the island’s nature, cuisine, and architecture.
- Pick-up From Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Kuta
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fees (Hidden Canyon 70K IDR, Tegunungan Waterfall 15K IDR, Goa Gajah 20K IDR, Gunung Kawi 25K IDR)
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour with only up to 5 travellers per group
• Solo traveller still enjoy the same rate and able to book and go
• Since entrance ticket and lunch are not included in this tour, please prepare some cash. The ticket costs for foreigners for Hidden Canyon is IDR 70.000, Tegenungan Waterfall is IDR 15.000, Elephant Cave Temple is IDR 20.000 and Gunung Kawi Temple is IDR 25.000
• Hotel transfer is available for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua and Ubud
• Exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time