Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking with Breakfast AtopNovember 5, 2019
North Bali Sunrise Tour with Dolphins, Waterfalls & TemplesNovember 6, 2019
Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring
- Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
- Watch the sunrise from the top of the mountain, and visit the volcanic crater
- Enjoy breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur
- Take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Visit the coffee plantation in the village of Temen
Get an early morning pick-up from your hotel in Bali in time to watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur. Depart between 01:30 and 02:30 (depending on the location of your hotel), and then journey towards the active volcano near the village of Kintamani.
Upon arrival at Mount Batur, get a short introduction and safety briefing from your private guide. All the guides are locals with experience of climbing Mount Batur since they were children! Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on your 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali in time to watch the sunrise.
Upon arrival at the top, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area at the break of day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches and pains at a natural hot spring at 09:00.
Visit a coffee plantation on the way back to your accommodation, and get dropped off by approximately 13:00 at the end of an amazing morning!
- Pick-up From Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Kuta
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water)
- Private local guide
- All taxes and fees
What’s Not Included
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- The trek is not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket
- Pick up time schedule: Kuta/Legian 01:30; Seminyak 01:30; Nusa Dua 01:30; Jimbaran 01:30; Canggu 01:30; Sanur 02:00; Ubud 02:15
You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop-off point after the tour so long it’s still in the coverage area (see above cities)